Study English in South Africa
…for the time of your life. Port Elizabeth, the friendly city on the warm Indian Ocean awaits you. Gain the language skills you need for study, work, fly or play. Combine your English course in South Africa with golf, surfing, diving, volunteering, malaria-free wildlife-viewing, fitness & more - for the language-learning experience of a life-time! Learn English in South Africa - just two minutes walk from the beach, with coffee shops, post office, supermarket and banks around the corner. Baylanguage Institute -bli- is a friendly, family-owned and managed school ideally situated for English students looking for a somewhat different language experience. It is the place to be! Learn languages in Port Elizabeth!
- family-owned and managed – at least one of the owners is usually at the school, and willing to chat and help you when necessary
- with class sizes limited to 8 students, bli offers better individual attention in class than almost any other language school – and at a great price
- a small school offering personal attention and great service in a warm, friendly atmosphere
- extra amenities and facilities: a library of books and magazines, free internet (wifi too), comfortable lounge and patio, table tennis and darts, spacious garden and free tea and coffee
- a reputation for excellent tuition - we employ only qualified, experienced teachers who love what they’re doing and who care about their students
- situated in a residential suburb on the bay in Port Elizabeth, one of Africa’s safest cities, with all amenities from supermarkets to coffee shops a short walk away
- our nearest beach is literally over the road and less than five minute walk away, and the airport is 5 to 10 minute drive from bli
- a great range of activities and excursions, all bookable at the school
- we offer access to the world-renowned Garden Route and Route 62, malaria-free wildlife viewing with the Addo National Elephant Park, all sorts of watersports surfing and diving, and great golfing facilities
- located in one of the most fascinating countries on earth: interesting, diverse people & cultures, stunning and varied natural beauty, turbulent history
bli is a SACAA accredited institutions (AT 0373). We offer an intensive Aviation English programme, designed to ensure that non-English speaking trainee pilots and ATCs achieve the levels of English competency required by the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO).
bli is an accredited training provider with Services SETA, Accreditation Number 6492, and is authorised to offer Learning Programmes aligned with the National Qualifications Framework in compliance with the Higher Education Act 101 of 1997, Skills Development Act No. 97 of 1998, South African Qualifications Authority Act 58 of 1995 and the Further Education and Training Colleges Act 16 of 2006